Updating us passport photo

Can I bring the paternity test and the court papers that show his name is being removed to the passport agency? My husband's work requires him to travel most of the year and isn't available to go to the U. Embassy so he gave me a notarized letter of permission to travel with our daughter till the age of 18.

Will I be able to expedite the passport if I need it in 3 weeks? Answer: The revised birth certificate is required to apply for your child's passport but you can try calling passport services to find out if you can submit the court documents. As soon as you get what you need, you can apply at a regional passport agency two weeks before your trip. Can I get a US passport with this letter and attend the interview alone? He can then send the original notarized document for you to submit with the rest of the requirements for your children's passports.

I don’t know where is he, I have no type of information of where to find him.

My trip is coming up quick and I don't know if the new birth certificate will be done in time.

Answer: Form DS-3053 can be notarized in Mexico, preferably at the U. Question: My son is 4 yrs old and I have the his birth certificate that shows no father.

After a 2 years, a DNA test was completed and his father has received a new birth certificate that list him on it.

Please consult your lawyer concerning how to obtain such a court order. Passports for Closed Loop Cruise Question: My ex, whom I am still legally married to is not my baby's biological father.

Note, passports are NOT required to travel on a closed-loop cruise. We have been separated for a few years, the divorce is taking long due to unsettled matters.

Leave a Reply